Teena Marie JPG File [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Jackie Jones included below]

Hi

This is a picture of a Dachshund that I did rescue on. Her name was Teena Marie and she LOVED to bark! I adopted her along with a Papillion mix named Moo Poo, a picture of her and other dog will follow. 
I am unable to insert the picture in her so I am attaching it. 
For my graphic groups the PSP file follows separetely.
Teena passed over to "The Rainbow Bridge in the early 2000's. 
If I am able to move back to the Twin City metro area, I am going to hopefully go back into Dog Rescue and adoption. Animals mean the world to me. Where I live NOW I am only able to have one animal and that is my Dolly Marie Weiner Jones. Pictures of her will follow at another time.
Please enjoy this picture.

Jackie Jones

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Jackie Jones

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment