Moo Poo 1, Cuddles and Teena Marie JPG file [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Jackie Jones included below]

Hi

This is the picture of Teena Marie (my rescue Dachsie), Moo Poo (a rescue as well) and Cuddles Von Snerd.
To my graphic groups the PSP file follows under another email and I cannot put this picture in here for everybody, sorry.
Teena and Moo were rescue dogs brought to me via Dachshund rescue from Florida to Minnesota via volunteer drivers. This is a wonderful organization and I hope to get involved AGAIN in it if I move back to the Twin City Metro area and get a house of my own instead of Section 8 apartment living.
Cuddles was from the last liter that Mork and Foxie had. The lilter before Cuddles was born, we lost ALL the puppies and Foxie went into a severe depression and we decided to let her have one more litter and then have Mork fixed, which we did. We decided to keep a puppy to make Foxie happy. Which it did. Foxie passed on to "The Rainbow Bridge" a couple of years after that last litter. Cuddles and Moo passed on in the late 90's within a couple of weeks of each other, very strange and I ended up adopting another Papillion whom I named Moo Poo 2 at the age of 6 years. Pictures of my darling Moo will follow at a later date, this Moo is now 21 years young and in failing health. I refuse to put her to sleep and want her to go gracefully and with dignity. She is a VERY gently little lady.

Enjoy

Jackie J

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Jackie Jones

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment