Newbie mommy named puppy

 

Hi Everyone,
I have tried to send just pics of the puppy to the email addy of the group but guess they didn't go through. We have named the puppy "SUGAR" since thats what I kept calling her.
I added new photos under my photo file, called Ritas puppy.Everyone please take a look and see what you think of her.

I didn't know this breed was like potato chips, you can't have just one! hubby loves Sugar so much he's already talking about another one at some point. lol

Sugar is doing so good. From all that I've read it says this breed can be hard to housebreak, but she's been amazing and is almost totally housebroke at 8wks. Plus she goes to the door and cries to go outside and go potty.

can't wait to hear from you all.
Rita & Sugar & Rowdy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment