Re: Need some advice and hugs

 

Jackie I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. But you done the best thing and even though it broke your heart, you loved her enough to do the most selfless thing for her! She is happy now and not suffering and running and playing over the rainbow! prayers and hugs to you.
Rita

--- In Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com, Enythe Green <mizala7@...> wrote:
>
> Bless you and you are in all our thoughts.
> Eni
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Jackie Jones <jackiekayjones@...>
> To: "Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com" <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Wed, July 13, 2011 4:44:48 PM
> Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs
>
>
> OK
>
> I took her this afternoon to a vet up here where I live. They are working with
> me for the cost, I paid half down and a post dated check for the other half in 2
> weeks. She is now at the Bridge and we took her back to my brother in law's and
> buried her.
> I just got back.
> A very hard time right now
>
> Jackie
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: "MnPacRat@..." <MnPacRat@...>
> >To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
> >Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:32 PM
> >Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs
> >
> >
> >
> >Jackie, I agree with Eni, you need to help this dog now not days from now.
> >Please do take her to the vet immediately . They will work with you because it
> >is the right thing to do.
> >
> >Peg
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment