Re: [boxer lovers] Hello

 

Sam,
 
For many reasons, go with a Boxer.
Boxers take a lot of playful abuse from kids.  And I mean that in a good way.
Around a child, a Boxer takes on a very important role, much like that of a parent that gives into a child during playtime.  Always willing to give in to the child's wants, as gentle as any caring parent, and ever so on guard to protect.
 
I have had many different breeds of dogs over the years, but my Boxers I always felt were a notch ahead of other dogs on the evolutionary chart.  They become a family member and more than just a pet.  They become family.
 
Being on in years now, I am past my time to have any more kids, but if I did a Boxer would always be my first choice.  The Boxer makes a connection with family members that is unparalleled with respect to other breeds.
 
Go with a Boxer, keep it in your home, and watch the relationships and bonds form.  It is a lasting one that you and your children will remember forever.
 
Steve

--- On Thu, 7/14/11, samanthafinch1980 <samanthafinch1980@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: samanthafinch1980 <samanthafinch1980@yahoo.com>
Subject: [boxer lovers] Hello
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 11:17 AM

 

Hello,

My name is Sam Finch and I am kind of narrowing down my choices between a boxer and a german shepherd. I have 2 small children and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type of boxer, training tips, etc. Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment