Nashville, TN: 2 GORGEOUS loved doxies need a home - owner lost home......

 


THESE BABIES ARE GORGEOUS!!  SEE HIGHLIGHTED CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW FOR RENEE STEELE IF YOU CAN HELP***IF YOU CAN NOT HELP, PLEASE CROSSPOST FAR AND WIDE.  THANK YOU.
From: "Nelsen, Julia" <jnelsen@bakerdonelson.com>

CONTACT:
RENEE STEELE
615-451-5481


From: Renee Steele
 
Good Morning Dr. Raefsky, Hope all is well...Im reaching out because I have 2 wonderful beautiful amazing babies that I unfortunately have to adopt away. Im unable to keep them as of July 24th. My life took a turn for change and Ive tried for quite some time to figure out a way to keep them with me, but it hasnt worked out for us. I have to move and they cant go with me. Can you help me find a good home or homes for my kiddos? They are Toy Dachshunds.
 
Zoey - spayed, 3yrs old, still has potty training issues, a little too stubborn when it comes to pottying like a good girl, crate trained, extremely playful, loves her ball, will bring it to you for you to throw, over and over again, lol...Just a beautiful little girl. Sweet and loveable, just hasnt been around children enough, but she adapts well with everyone. She gets super excited to see people and loves to give kisses. Loves to be around people and have lots of attention! Shes quite the center of attention! Has to be right there in the mix of everyone almost like shes in with the conversation or whatever is going on. Too cute! Hates getting her nails trimmed though, very spastic when it comes to getting that done, Ive always had to take her somewhere to have them done. But shes an awesome fun little girl and loves to live!!
 
Tucker - neutered, 2 1/2 years old, potty trained/crate trained, this guy amazes me everyday! I rescued him last June. When he was 6mo old, he was hit by a car in AL, broke his left back leg, someone just dropped him off at a vets office, the vet took him in cared for him back to good health for the next 6mo of his life, one of his workers adopted him, and then had to move to TN, when she moved here her landlord refused to let her keep him, when I took him, he was nothing but skin and bones and was infested with fleas! He quickly recovered and became quite the chunk! Hes a healthy little guy, VERY loving, loves to cuddle, so laid back, lets you hold him like a baby! Fun to play with, loves his teddy bear, and to be outside running, chasing birds, squirrels and rabbits!
 
I recently got a divorce, and have been struggling to stay head above water. Im living with family but have to find somewhere of my own by July 24th, I have a place lined up, another temporary place, and they donot accept pets. I have noone who will keep them for me untill I have a place, and theres no telling when I will have a place for them. Majority of Renters dont allow pets, not to mention I cant afford pet deposits anywhere. Im stuck without any resources and no more avenues. I have no kids, so these are my children, and I want nothing more for them to be happy, know that they're loved and healthy. I hope to find them a home by July 24th. Can you help me?
 
 
Renee' Steele , MA
Tennessee Oncology
Gallatin 451-5481
 






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment