Re: Need some advice and hugs

 

jackie please take dog immediately to a vet and ask for payments
dont let her suffer= eni


From: Jackie Jones <jackiekayjones@yahoo.com>
To: Jackie <jackiekayjones@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, July 12, 2011 12:58:18 PM
Subject: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs

 

Hi one and all

I need some MAJOR help and it's NOT Dachshund related but it IS about my other fur darling, a Papilllion named Moo Poo 2.
I have had Moo since she was 6 years old and she came to me as a rescue.
It took me 5 years to get her to trust me enough to pet her, she had been sorely abused. She is now 20 1/2 years old and I think in pain.
Moo does NOT have any teeth really left, I feed her soft food and cut up weiners and Little Cesears. She also has a huge growth on her stomach which I sthink is a tumor. I took her about a week and a half ago from the home I had been living in to the Section 8 apartment I am in now. I am breaking the rules in having her here but I do not know what else to do. My ex is living in that home where Moo was and I feared that the authorities would step in take her and hae her put down. Anyway these past couple of days Moo has woken me up crying and screaming. I KNOW she is in severe pain and I want to do what is right by her but the prices of Vets is horrible and I don't have the funds to have her put to sleep and it is killing me to see her suffer. I am trying to get her to drink water by taking a spoon wetting it and rubbing her tongue (which sticks out of her mouth) in that spoon, it is working to a point. I cannot get her to eat and don't know how to tempt her. I called a Vet Service up her in Cambridge, MN and am hoping that they will work with me for payments, I am going to call their manager tomorrow at their other office and see if they will. I CANNOT take Moo's pain any more, it is killing me. As I write this she is laying on her blanket on the floor, sleeping. She is such a good, quiet little lady. My Dachshund Dolly was raised by Moo. Dolly came to me at 6 weeks of age and Moo adopted her and took over the mothering of Dolly. I think Dolly knows something is wrong because she is very quiet and not her normal lively self.
Does anybody have any ideas what I can do. Any prayers are greatly appreciated too.
Thanks for reading and listening

Jackie Jones





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment