Re: Fwd: My Riley

 

I am so sorry about your baby, what he went through, and what your family is going through now. I am terrified something like this will happen to one of my boys. But, I know that when we're faced with major decisions regarding our dogs, it's important to use a wise mind and not an emotional mind, which is exactly what you did. You worked through all the possibilities and came up with what was best for your dog. Was it an easy decision? Definitely NOT, but you put him first and that took super strength, in my opinion. Y prayers are with you and your family as well as any other babies.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 1, 2014, at 8:19 PM, "kargozoom kargozoom@yahoo.com [Dachsie_World]" <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> medication

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kari Hansen <karihanssen@ymail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment