Re: [boxer lovers] Update

 

Kat, they are gorgeous!!! I think that you did a great job of taking the pictures and stacking!! And all that puppy breath too--my favorite smell!! I want all of them, but I have the "gruesome twosome" of Sherman and Minnie--my Louisiana Boxer Rescues!! I have promised myself one more boxer puppy before I get too old!! Hope that you all are well!
Vida

________________________________
From: Kathleen Nygren <homeplace_boxers@hotmail.com>
To: "boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com" <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:58 PM
Subject: [boxer lovers] Update


 
Litter whelped May 5, 2013: CH Homeplace Absolutely Obvious CGC and Homeplace Dash-N-Dancers Mystical Maiden (out of MBIS BISS PCH RandG's Mystical Dancer and GCH RandG's Dash of Class)

Puppies turned 5 weeks old today. Up on the blocks they went. Not voluntarily of course. Fun time had by all. Ha ha.
http://www.freewebs.com/homeplaceboxers/nursery.htm

It was a challenge doing it alone.

Kat

www.homeplaceboxers.com
CH Homeplace Absolutely Obvious CGC....Taylor
CH Bluemoon's Because I Can At Homeplace.......Bic
Homeplace Dash-N-Dancer's Mystical Maiden.....Dari
Homeplace N Dunnfords Past To Present......Mandi

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment