My doxie also has stones

 

I am new to this site. I have a 7 year old that has bladder stones as well. Currently I am in the process of trying to get the money together to have the surgery. Currently she is being treated for a major infection but the good news is that her bladder, kidneys and liver all all functioning normally. If you would like to see the full details please visit the site I started on Friday. There is a link on the site that says "Subscribe to Updates" you will receive notification when anything new is posted. Currently I have some photos of my Chloe, x-rays showing her stones and the expenses that I have put out so far since Friday. I am hoping as well with the information that I am keeping updated on this site that it will help anyone else that is also facing what I am with my baby.

http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/help-chloe/64972

I know that once she has the surgery that I will need to change her food. Right now I have her on Hills Science Diet. I have been on so many web sites reading and trying to figure things out and so what have you all found to be the best food options for feeding your babies after surgery?

Thank you

Rhonda

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment