Re: [boxer lovers] Re: my boxers

 

Gotta love the breed.  My son in law has offered me all kind of things if I will let him have my Bella.   He loves her so much.  He told me he would buy me any dog I wanted no matter how much AND give me $300 (funny amount to me) if I would let them have her.  They have a large older Bull Mastiff.  Bella goes over there and bullies Dozer, but he, Dozer likes her.  Bella like most boxers love the kids too

Nana
books like children and dogs should be loved,
 
Literature is my utopia,
 
It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old

--- On Fri, 6/14/13, melinda.meehan <melinda.meehan@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: melinda.meehan <melinda.meehan@yahoo.com>
Subject: [boxer lovers] Re: my boxers
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 14, 2013, 10:52 AM

 

--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com, "christina.kriner" <christina.kriner@...> wrote:
>
> I have 3 boxers. Athena is my femal Fawn, Connor and Duncan are my
> Brinddle boys. I love them so much, even though Athena is a daddys
> girls and a big brat she always makes me laugh. Every person I have met
> that have a boxer all we do id talk about them, OMG they are a great
> breed.
>
I love mine also,they are all so funny,one of mine is also a daddy's girl(she can be the brat one)but gotta lovem both.It's so funny anytime you talk to someone that owns them it's almost like they all do the same things and act the same way..gotta love it

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment