Re: [boxer lovers] my boxers

 

Welocme.  I have 3 senior boxers, Bella close to 10, Yukon, my male about 7 and Gemini his sister.  All are rescues.  I have had Bella 4 years this coming October.  Yukon and Gemini I got at the APL this past march 16.   Love them all!

Nana
books like children and dogs should be loved,
 
Literature is my utopia,
 
It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old

--- On Thu, 6/13/13, melinda.meehan <melinda.meehan@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: melinda.meehan <melinda.meehan@yahoo.com>
Subject: [boxer lovers] my boxers
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 7:18 PM

 

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself and Rocket(5 year old ) and Brindy (6 months old) Love the breed , everything about them !!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment