Re: Thank you all for the advice

 

Sincerest thoughts and comfort out to you.


From: Jackie Jones <jackiekayjones@yahoo.com>
To: Jackie <jackiekayjones@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, July 12, 2011 4:10:35 PM
Subject: <Dachsie World> Thank you all for the advice

 

Thanks to each and everyone of you who helped me make my decision and who to contact regarding my darling Moo.
I contacted a local Vet up here in Cambridge, MN and they are willing to work with me regarding the cost ($76). We are taking her body and going to bury her. They are going to take half down and a check for the balance to be cashed on the first of the month when the rest of my money hits. Hard to have to be on such a small budget and dependant on Government funds.
This is a hard decision I had to make, I just cannot stand to see her and hear her suffer anymore. I know I am going to have a hard time of it after she passes, but it IS for the best.
I contacted a "crisis intervention unit" this afternoon and they are going to come over tomorrow AFTER her passing to help me get thru it.
Again thanks to all of you.
God Bless each and everyone of you fantastic people.

Jackie Jones

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment