Folder of my dogs & Moo update

 

Hi

I've gone into the group and added a folder for ALL my darling fur babies. Please go to the folder marked Jackies fur darlings or girls and view them.
There quite a few of my darling Moo 2.
As I write this she is sleeping on her "blanket" on the floor.
She has about 3 hours left before we take the final journey and she passes over to "Rainbow Bridge". I sat up most of the night contemplating what I was doing and came to the opinion I was doing what was right and seeing her suffer was and is killing me slowly. She deserves to die free of pain.
After the Vet we are taking her body down to my brother in law's and he has the hole/grave dug for her and we will bury with dignity. I will miss my darling greatly, but I KNOW she will be out of pain.
To everyone who has written me back with their love, concern, hugs and wanting to help me with paying for her. THANK YOU. It's nice to know that there are people out there who really care and want to help.
Dolly Weiner has been very quiet and not her usual alpha self. As I write this she is sitting behind me like a cushion and I think she knows. I worry for her after this happens as Weiner and Moo are/were VERY close.
Thank you all for your help
God Bless

Jackie Jones

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment