Re: [boxer lovers] Hello

 

I've had both, at different times. I always keep my dogs indoor with me. The g.s.
Sheds sometimes, has longer hair. My boxer is short haired, no trouble there.
My German shepherd was being teased by some school kids, one boy in particular. My husband took the dog to the park across the street, on a leash.
well, here comes kids off from school. My kasey took off like a bullet and grabbed the boy and bit him, not severely, but he never bothered the dog again.
I worry about Satch, my boxer. He does something I've never heard of before.
When someone comes to the house, he jumps on them with all fours. When they leave, he's on his back feet and pushing them out with his front feet.
I know this isn't typical behavior of a boxer, he needs to be trained.
Both breeds are big, but smart. I don't think either would be dangerous, unless
provoked. The boxer gets my vote.
Peggy

Hello,

My name is Sam Finch and I am kind of narrowing down my choices between a boxer and a german shepherd. I have 2 small children and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type of boxer, training tips, etc. Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment