Re: [boxer lovers] Hello

 

I say hands down, Boxer.  I have a 1 year old grandson and got my Heidi 5 months ago at 12 weeks of age.  She lets him crawl all over her, sleeps by his bed, if he cries she has to go see what's wrong and now that he is trying to walk, she lets him hang on to her and try to walk.  She is, by far, the easiest dog I have EVER trained.  I have done rescue for years - but never had the pleasure to have a Boxer until I got one myself on HUGE recommendations from many with their nature with little ones.  They were all correct! She is flat out spectacular!  Any time I have tried to teach her something, she has learned it in under 5 minutes!  She was house-trained in 3 days.  Without "formal" training yet, she will sit, lay down, shake (both paws), high five (both paws), stay, come, and more.  She aims to please and cannot wait to learn new things. 

Val & Heidi (dob 12/26/10)
Tiny ( rescue beagle born with brain damage)
Ping-Ping (rescue rat terrier who chose me)
and the rest of our managerie!

 
" Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

________________________________
From: samanthafinch1980 <samanthafinch1980@yahoo.com>
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:17 AM
Subject: [boxer lovers] Hello

 
Hello,

My name is Sam Finch and I am kind of narrowing down my choices between a boxer and a german shepherd. I have 2 small children and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type of boxer, training tips, etc. Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment