[boxer lovers] Re: Looking for an adoptable boxer...northeast area

 


To bad you r in ny have a boxer mix pulled rom the selter
--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com, "tessnicksmom" <tessnicksmom@...> wrote:
>
> I run a daycare out of my home and have a wonderful 10 1/2 year old boxer. One of my clients tried to adopt a dog from the local Humane Society and it didn't work out. Her son, who I take care of in the evenings while she works, is devastated as he was getting quite attached to this very destructive dog. He has said so many times, I wish we had a dog like Max(our dog). I told his mom I would keep my eyes and ears open for a dog for them.
>
> We live near Rochester, NY. She would love a female boxer that is already house broken, crate trained or well behaved when no one is home, and is able to run with her(she trains to run marathons). This is a single mom looking for a companion for her son as well as a protector for the both of them. They have a nice home with a fenced-in yard and she makes good-enough money to take proper care of a dog.
>
> If anyone out there knows of a dog that would fit the bill, please feel free to email me....tessnicksmom@...! Vicki
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment