Re: Facebook Anyone?

 

I WISH I could get Harley to use potty pads.....but all he likes to do is chew them up! I have thought about trying that dog potty "patch" that looks like indoor/outdoor grass on a base....kinda expensive, but would be worth it if he would use it rather than the carpet!!!


From: Donna Wilson <crossone2003@yahoo.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 4:30:09 AM
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Facebook Anyone?

 

I heard you girl. I have a almost 2 yr old smooth doxie and because my hubby didnt want her out in the cold in th winter she will only do it on the pads in the house, and sometime not if we dont watch her. love her but mercy me.
 
Donna


From: Connie H <onefinebrat@yahoo.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 11:34:29 PM
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Facebook Anyone?

 

I thought we were good at housebreaking, too....but my shorthaired red mini, Harley....has definitely proved us wrong! He is almost 3 and goes outside when HE decides he wants to....UGH! Our other dog is a 4 yr old malti-poo who is completely housebroke...Harley just seems to have a mind of his own....especially if it is wet or snowing out...lol. Thank goodness he is sooo cute...lol.

Connie


From: Theresa DeWolf <dogzlady@yahoo.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 2:00:21 PM
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Facebook Anyone?

 

I sent you a friend request.  I have two dachsie boys, Sam almost 9 months, a black and cream longhair, and Mac who is 7 months, a red cream smooth.  They are my first dachsies in almost 40 years, and they are so much fun!  Except, having the usual problems housebreaking.  I used to think I was really good at housebreaking, but these boys are a challenge.
 

Theresa in Northeastern  AZ
www.k9assistantsllc.com

Click to feed a shelter animal
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/



From: shelly brown <sadam16@live.com>
To: dachsie_world@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 6:47:20 AM
Subject: RE: <Dachsie World> Facebook Anyone?

 

Look for me on facebook-- sadam16@live.com Shelly Brown- I play several games there, and I am almost always on-line! My babies are both doxie mixes, but they are adorable little mutts!!
 


To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
From: phavard406@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 06:24:24 -0500
Subject: <Dachsie World> Facebook Anyone?

 
Are there any doxie lovers that would like to be my friend on facebook? If so, look me up! I am listed as Pamela K. Havard.
 
Pam
Hannah and Cinnamon


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment