RE: [boxer lovers] Re: Posting ?

 

Believe it or not, she's a show breeder. One with some pretty good dogs and a decent track record,. Imagine my shock and the embarrassment of the woman who sent me to who. The reference honestly thought she was sending me to an ethical breeder of quality dogs. I think she was as shocked as I was. In the end, I bought a white puppy from the lady who sent me to the woman in Alabama and I just ADORE my Mischief!

 

But, I have every word and exchange in my computer. The case is airtight. I just need someone who can carry it to the courthouse in Alabama.

 

Karon Adams

Hestia's Handmaiden

Cooking is a Sacred Endeavour

 

From: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 6:56 PM
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [boxer lovers] Re: Posting ?

 

 

Geez, not sure if this was a backyard breeder or a breeder that shows and all, but for sure unethical!!!!!  How did you connect with this breeder?  Buyer beware by all means.  Had you checked references on her, not just HER friends? 

 

 


From: "'karon' karon@karonadams.com [boxerlovers]" <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com>
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 6:15 PM
Subject: RE: [boxer lovers] Re: Posting ?

 

 

I like having the group. While I have been remiss, it is good to have the semi privacy to be able to talk and be open and honest. Like, about breeders who steal money. is thee anyone in Alabama who would be willing to act as my agent in a case? For health reason, I cannot travel. This woman stole nearly $1000 from me by selling a puppy which conveniently died at 5 weeks. Her opinion was, health 'guarantee' notwithstanding, I was just sol. Seems, in her world, if you pay for a puppy at 4-5 week you then own and are responsible for the dog at that young age. And should 'things' happen to young puppies, like, they mysteriously die, well, since she already has my money and her 'policy' is that she doesn't refund and, besides, it was my dog that died. Just as if the dog had been my dog who, at 5 YEARS old had died. Except of course, I had never even shared the state with this dog.

 

Besides the fact that it was already my dog and her policy was not to refund, well, her mother was a widow (of 5 years) and her brother was dead (car crash 7 years previous) and these tragedies entitled her to keep my money, as well….

 

I want my money back and any legal headaches and financial costs we can create for this little immoral, unethical creature are bonuses.

 

 

Any takers?

 

 

Karon Adams

Hestia's Handmaiden

Cooking is a Sacred Endeavour

 

From: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:49 AM
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [boxer lovers] Re: Posting ?

 

 

I do not post much, but I prefer groups rather than face book

 

Laurie

 

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:44 AM, "Penny friskysam2002@yahoo.com [boxerlovers]" <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

 

I couldn't agree more!

 

 

Penny, Roger  Angels Oakley and Britania Marie and Chumlee             6-10-09        5-2-11                6-23-14

 


From: "mailto:upanddown17@hotmail.com%20[boxerlovers]" <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com>
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 8:14 AM
Subject: [boxer lovers] Re: Posting ?

 

 

As much as I like Facebook, I want to still see these Yahoo groups continue, especially this one.  Someone needs to let FB people know these Yahoo groups are available for those who want to share things on them as well.

 

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "karon" <karon@karonadams.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment