Re: [boxer lovers] Happy New Year to All

 

Happy New Year to all. My 2 Boxer Buddies and I are spending our evening reading, watching TV, they are sleeping. My mother used to say, "How you spend New Year's Eve is how you will spend the year." (She added, do you want to spend it drunk?) I will be happy spending both NYE and
the year quietly with the dogs


From: 'Rachel Osborn, GOBR' boxers@ameritech.net [boxerlovers] <boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com>;
To:
Subject: [boxer lovers] Happy New Year to All
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2016 1:20:25 AM

 

Wayne, Willie B, Sieg Adam and I all want to wish all of our friends, 2, 3 and 4 legged, those we know in person, and all those we know through the internet, a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!  May 2016 bring tons of blessings to one and all.
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Nana Charlton <ncharl7704@sbcglobal.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment