[boxer lovers] Another Resident at Rainbow Bridge

 

Hi All,

Many of you may remember me from about 8 years ago when I became a boxer mom to my 2 year old rescue boy, Chancy.  I had a lot of questions back then and loved having a place to go to ask questions and share stories. This was an awesome group.  

I just wanted to share that this past April, Chancy went to rainbow bridge when he was finally bested by what we believe was a brain tumor. I put together a web-page tribute and planned to share it with the group when finished. I've finally decided it will probably never be finished as we still continue to add memories and stories. 

So... if you have a moment, here's the link:  http://threesquarefeet.weebly.com/  

Feel free to browse Chancy's pics and watch his videos. He was loved by all that new him. Our plan is to travel over the next several years, so it will awhile before we have another fur baby in our lives. However, I'll continue to lurk as I'm still addicted to every boxer I see and love to hear your stories.  Enjoy your babies while you can and give them a hug from me. 

Teresa 
 

 


__._,_.___

Posted by: teresa.reid@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment