[boxer lovers] Canine cancer help funds

 

Hello, dear group.
I have a quick question. My girl Aurora has her MCT back and much larger in size. We had 3 chemo therapies. Which she got a reaction to the last one, so we had to stop. Our doctor suggested surgery, but since this is a new tumor in old scar, there is no place for the margins. So we'd have to treat the margins with the radiation therapy.

As you probably can see, the list of treatments gets quite fancy. So I've applied to couple places for the financial aid for the surgery. But didn't get responses of any kind.

My question is, did anybody had to have to apply for an aid like this? What funds did you use?

If nothing else, I'll have to top my credit card and go ahead with the treatment. But if I can cover at least the surgery, that would make it a little easier for me. The 1st cancer treatment 2 years ago and what we've done so far this year already added up to a sweet number.

Thank you and I will appreciate every and any response.

Lyuda and white boxer Aurora

__._,_.___

Posted by: liudmila_devlysh@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment