RE: [boxer lovers] strange feeling

 

They were delighted to be let in early and wanted to thank you. 

On Apr 28, 2014 11:22 AM, "no_j3" <no_j3@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

They like to cuddle. My boy, soon to be 4, Fat Moe is not allowed on the furniture or my bed. When I'm laying on the couch he twists his body to lay it lengthwise on the couch right up against me and keeps his feet on the floor.  Yesterday I was feeling grumpy so I told him to get down. He looked at me,  sighed ( Im sure you all know that boxer sigh) and went and got in his crate. I called him. He came over and did the same thing, lengthwise on the couch. I rubbed his head for a minutes. He got down and laid on the floor and went to sleep. My 75 lb. lap dog.


No-J


-------- Original message --------
From: Ed Cifelli
Date:04/28/2014 12:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [boxer lovers] strange feeling

 

Had a rather interesting thing happen this morning.. Wife is going in to work early which means she is getting up a lot earlier. We normally keep the bedroom door closed as there is not enough room for us and 2 boxers, aged 4.5 and 5. This morning she got up and about 5am opened the bedroom door. The girls came running into the room and jumped on the bed. This woke me up and the next thing I knew I was getting my face washed by the girls. But there was something else, I could feel an emotion of love coming from them. Many times the wife or I will sit with the girls and watch tv as the girls will try to be a lap dog. Don't know wha it was, but I could feel something.

EdC

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.


.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment