[boxer lovers] RE: Former Mayor Injured, Husband Killed By Family Dog

 

I forgot my boxer will turn on my cockers after eating raw food if when he is done I don't crate him . He thinks he gets all the food . Now treats and cookies and kibble are a different story . Once  he cut my cockers ear so I have learned after eating he goes straight to the crate.     Mind you he jumps at people but he is playing . But we cant wear gloves around him ,He thinks they are a play toy like socks. He likes to chew on the wrist of coats and sweaters but he is playing . How could a boxer kill the owner unless there was a bad streak like I saw in one of my mixed huskys and he had to be put to sleep . constantly bite my son and growled at him when he would lay on the floor with his sister . very sad   situation. But 2 owners hurt  makes me wonder what took place. Anneli

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment