[boxer lovers] on a walk

 

I took my 3 senior boxers for a walk Sunday afternoon after work.  We walk at least twice a day.  On Sunday a black jeap stopped by us.  The man driving said, " beautiful dogs, are they Mastiffs?  No I told him, theyare boxers.  W wnt a little farther turned a corner, a man carring a 6 pack of beer was walking toward me.  Ther are no sidwalks on my street.  He asked if they were OK meaning would they bit.  I told the boxers to sit, they did, and said theyw ere OK.  As he passed us, dogs looking up at me, he said,"Those are some F***ing looking dogs."  Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and depends on where you are in the street.
 
Nana
books like children and dogs should be loved,
 
Literature is my utopia,
 
It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment