[boxer lovers] Another boxer day, well night

 

Last night I walked  the 3 boxers as usual.  All 3 did everything they should have.  I took my shower and put them out side in the yard before we went to bed, around 11, pm.  Yukon went left to the corner of my lot and lifted his leg.  Gemini went right in front of me.  Bella ran around the corner of my house,odd for her.  The first 2 walked by me and into the house to the counter because they get a snack at this time.  I turned as Bella came in.  There in my kitchen was  a Opossum, I yelled NO and all three dogs ran out of the kitchen and left me alone with the critter.  It looked dead.  I rolled it up in the dog blanket where my killer old boxer left it.  I put it outside, sprayed the kitchen with Lysol and flea killer.  Boxers still were laying low. I called my daughter on the phone  she said maybe it was just playing dead.  Turns out she was right, it got out of the blanket and is gone.  I checked all 3 dogs no bites or scratches.  I can't even figure out how she knew it was there  to run around the corner.  Thank goodness it played dead long enough for me to get it out of the house and didn't move in.  AND why didn't the brave boxers try to protect me.  Last of all why all of a sudden did my 10 year old dog decide to become a  hunter, she has never had any interest.  Could care less about   critters running around.
 
Nana
books like children and dogs should be loved,
 
Literature is my utopia,
 
It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment