RE: [boxer lovers] (unknown)

 

Hi Nana,

 

Oddly, my 20 month old female is doing the same thing. I also suspected anal sac issues and took her to the vet two weeks ago. There was some blood where he butt had been, but the vet didn’t find any blood. Her sacs were empty, poop clean and rectal exam was normal. She isn’t licking at it a lot, but she is still curling her butt to the side very strangely. It’s not the normal boxer kidney bean. My girl does have a lot of allergies. We use comfortis for flea control.

 

 

 

Boxer hugs and kisses,

 

Heather, mom to

Maggie/boxer/73 lbs/12 +yrs/ CKD, chronic pancreatitis, hypothyroidism, arthritis, arrhythmia controlled by sotalol, adult onset epilepsy, likely IBD, a heart condition suspected to be  ARVC or DCM and now mammary carcinoma spread to the lower lymph node

&

Gabby/boxer/70 lbs/20 mos/Major dietary indiscretions crazy puppy syndrome :)

Orange County, CA

 

 

 

As I have said I have 3 boxer rescues.  Bella 10 I have had 4 years and the 2 newbies brother and sister, Gemini and Yukon age 7.  Gemini has a problem I had to take her to the vet last Monday.  She was acting like she has anal glands tht needed cleaning.  Nome of my boxer have ever had that problem.  She was walking sometimes with her butt curled to the side or tucked under her.  Some times she did it a lot.  Her stool sample showed nothing except some rocks.  Her glands were clear.  No lumps or bumps that don't belong.  She gave me antibiotics and pain pills.  Well now it is Saturday and she isn't better.  She only does it in spells.  I am giving her her pills plus Benadryl.  I am wondering if it could be an allergy.  My daughter Denise's rescued boxer puppy 10 month old Buddy was fussing at his tail too.  Even made it bleed.  She thinks it is the flea stuff she put on him.  I use the same stuff but haven't put it on this month because of Gemini.  Have any of you had this problem?  I will wait a few more days and take her back to the vet if I have to.

 

Nana

books like children and dogs should be loved,

 

Literature is my utopia,

 

It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment