[boxer lovers] A boxer day

 

A day in my life with boxers.  I was cutting the grass and trimming the bushes in my side yard today.  The 3 boxers were out with me.  Yukon the Bad was digging which he knows he isn't allowed to do.  He isn't trying to dig out the fence, he is dinning deep.  I think maybe China is his goal.  I would stop the mower or clipper to go and stop him.  He would race around the yard doing laps.  He has made a game out of being a pest.  Gemini would chase him having a good time.  I would go back to my work and the whole thing would happen again.  Bella the 'enforcer' got tired of the whole thing or see saw a chance to be a bit**h.  She came over when he was digging and every time he tried to get out of the corner she would go after him forcing into the corner to stay.  If he went left she bocked him if he went right she blocked him.  Let me tell you that 10 year old body still has speed.  Bella is smaller the the other two but she still has it.  My daughter boxer puppy is bigger then she is had she still put him down on his back every time we get together, poor thing.  Bella the bossy boxer!  They keep me laughing.
 
Nana
books like children and dogs should be loved,
 
Literature is my utopia,
 
It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment