RE: [boxer lovers] Anyone in Southern California that can help this lovely boxer girl?

 



I know. all of us would do anything to have our babies with us as long as
possible, so it's just unfathomable that someone would decide their dog is
"too old" and heartlessly dump them at a high kill shelter. I want to hunt
them down and wring their necks! I'm sure she got the kennel cough at the
shelter. Jerks! Anyway, I had a thought last night, which was that I could
board her at my vet while she continues the respiratory infection treatment.
I just can't foster her long term once she's no longer contagious. My
husband is already being a gem by telling me to get her and that she could
stay with us a for a few days.

Thank you for the pledge. I'll let you know if I can pull this together. I
need rescue to commit to helping me with adoption and/or longer term foster.

Boxer hugs and kisses,

Heather, mom to
Maggie/boxer/73 lbs/12 +yrs/ CKD, chronic pancreatitis, hypothyroidism,
arthritis, arrhythmia controlled by sotalol, adult onset epilepsy, likely
IBD and now a heart condition suspected to be ARVC or DCM
&
Gabby/boxer/70 lbs/18 mos/Major dietary indiscretions crazy puppy syndrome
:)
Orange County, CA
K9K Moderator


Poor Sabrina! :-(((

How is it possible to leave a boxer... I would give everything to get back
my beloved Kelly for just five minutes...

I am pledging $20 to her, PM me for detail.

Gianfranco

>
>
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101019871007427
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101019871007427&set=a.64715761409
7.2190314.30610527&type=1&theater¬if_t=photo_reply>
&set=a.647157614097.2190314.30610527&type=1&theater¬if_t=photo_reply
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment