[boxer lovers] Re: what do you think

 



--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com, Nana Charlton <ncharl7704@...> wrote:
>
> The two boxers I got from the Apl, my pound puppies, Yukon and Gemini both 7 are grass eaters.  I can not get them to stop.  The have done it from day one.  A lot!  They used to say dogs ate grass when they were sick.  My vet said not true.  He said, "when you go out side on a nice morning and smell fresh grass don't you like the smell>  So do dogs but they eat it."  These two eat it all the time.  I think the vet wrong, but I can not figure it out.  The get two different kinds, some times 3.  They get canned food with 1/2 cup of dry in the morning, the canned I mix in their pills.  Their pills are their supplements.  I add a few veggie into theeir evening dry food, carrots or peas as a rule.  I can not figure what they need or why they do it.
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Nana
> books like children and dogs should be loved,
>  
> Literature is my utopia,
>  
> It is the beginning of the end of a society or family when they no longer take care of their young or their old
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hello,
I would try a Grain Free kibble,take a week for the transition.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment