[boxer lovers] Re: my boxers

 



--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com, "christina.kriner" <christina.kriner@...> wrote:
>
> I have 3 boxers. Athena is my femal Fawn, Connor and Duncan are my
> Brinddle boys. I love them so much, even though Athena is a daddys
> girls and a big brat she always makes me laugh. Every person I have met
> that have a boxer all we do id talk about them, OMG they are a great
> breed.
>
I love mine also,they are all so funny,one of mine is also a daddy's girl(she can be the brat one)but gotta lovem both.It's so funny anytime you talk to someone that owns them it's almost like they all do the same things and act the same way..gotta love it

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment