Re: Fw: Janice & Mary - Re: [boxer lovers] Re: where to find a boxer puppy

 

This was something that I just kept waiting for someone else to respond to
and I didn't see anyone else squirming and just had to bring this
up.....especially for the new litter that was brought up. I don't trust
someone who "has to give up their dog because of a move" I'm a landlord and
I'm pet friendly even if I don't like their type of pet.
Perhaps the preference of the person in question is just to have boxer
puppies and doesn't want them when they become adults or
teenagers.....whatever.

Janice &
Marciano

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment