RE: [boxer lovers] Re: where to find a boxer puppy

 

Janice's thoughts echoed mine, but I bit my tongue.




Boxer hugs and kisses,

Heather, mom to
Maggie/boxer/65 lbs/11 +yrs/ CKD, chronic pancreatitis, hypothyroidism,
arthritis, arrhythmia controlled by sotalol, adult onset epilepsy, likely
IBD and now a heart condition suspected to be ARVC or DCM
&
Gabby/boxer/70 lbs/13 mos/Major dietary indiscretions and crazy puppy
syndrome :)
Orange County, CA
K9K Moderator



Very good point Janice. I would certainly want to know more about
circumstances with other Boxer. When I consider a home for my pups I want it
to be a forever home. I want the new owners to send me pictures and keep in
contact with me for the life of the dog. I am so lucky to have found these
people for my pups.
Mary Rue

--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com ,
bxrgrl wrote:
>
> So, let me get this straight......you want another boxer puppy but you
gave
> up your previous boxer because you moved to a place that wouldn't accept
> your beloved dog? What happened to this beloved dog.....where did it go
> when it became inconvenient? How many years did you have this dog?
> I sure would like to know more about this situation because your email
> makes me so very uncomfortable about helping you to have another dog.
> Am I the only one who sees a sad or bad outcome for another dog?
> janice &
> marciano
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment