Re: [boxer lovers] Re: where to find a boxer puppy

 

Thank you, Janice. My thoughts exactly!

LisaW

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: bxrgrl bxrgrl@gmail.com>
Sender: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:19:04
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [boxer lovers] Re: where to find a boxer puppy

So, let me get this straight......you want another boxer puppy but you gave
up your previous boxer because you moved to a place that wouldn't accept
your beloved dog? What happened to this beloved dog.....where did it go
when it became inconvenient? How many years did you have this dog?
I sure would like to know more about this situation because your email
makes me so very uncomfortable about helping you to have another dog.
Am I the only one who sees a sad or bad outcome for another dog?
janice &
marciano

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment