Fw: doxie question

 





just got a four month old black and tan short haired female and have some questions that i will be asking on the group. the most pressing right now is sometimes when she poops, she will let out a loud yelp. doesnt happen alot but sometimes it does. i am hoping nothing is wrong with her. has anyone else had this problem or know what its caused from??

--- On Sun, 1/27/13, Elizabeth <libby7_66@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Elizabeth <libby7_66@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Looking for relief for my mini
To: "Roger Elias" <rogerdodgerfan104@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 4:49 PM

I bought that in a chewable form at walmart in the pet section after the fact someone told me to go to a pet store just because you get better product..so petsmart has it in chewable also..helped my dog with the chewing problem
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone

Roger Elias <rogerdodgerfan104@yahoo.com> wrote:

>it is in powder form and you sprinkle it on the dogs food.
>
>--- On Fri, 1/25/13, Tricia Spicer <blu_eyes74@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>From: Tricia Spicer <blu_eyes74@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Looking for relief for my mini
>To: "Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com" <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
>Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 6:55 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>

>
>
>   
>     
>     
>      That is interesting.  I am not very familiar with brewers yeast.  How would I give that to her, does it come in pill form?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>From: Roger Elias <rogerdodgerfan104@yahoo.com>
>To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:01 PM
>Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Looking for relief for my mini
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>i heard brewers yeast works well for this problem
>
>--- On Fri, 1/25/13, Tricia <blu_eyes74@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>From: Tricia <blu_eyes74@yahoo.com>
>Subject: <Dachsie World> Looking for relief for my mini
>To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
>Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 2:12 PM
>
>
>

>
>For the past year or so my 9yr old smooth, red, mini, Gretchen has been having skin problems. She has seen the vet numerous times and they just cannot seem to figure out what is wrong with her or how to eliminat the problem. Gretchen started out licking the folds in her little legs, then it went to scratching which caused hair loss. At one point she had a bacterial yeast infection on her skin. So far she has been given pred, antibiotics, and benedryl. I have also changed her diet twice, once to sensitive stomach and skin and now she is on Blue Buffalo Grain Free thinking she was allergic to something in the dog food. I had her to the vet in October and she was put on pred again. She seemed to have some relief for about a few months, but has started itching about two weeks ago. Along with the itching seems to bring along with it itching, smelly ears. I know this is something that is common in doxies but it only seems to happen to Gretchen when she
> starts itching everywhere else. I am hoping that I can get some other ideas or remedies for my girl since the vet cannot seem to pin down the problem. I hate seeing her so uncomfortable. Any help would be great!
>
>
>
>   
>     
>
>   
>   
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment