[boxer lovers] Help save Rocky, a friendly 3-legged boxer

 

My dog Rocky (a 55 lb Boxer and the friendliest dude on Earth) will require shoulder joint surgery ASAP or will likely lose his other front leg. I say "other" because he's already missing his left front leg. I rescued him like that from a shelter about a year and a half ago. He gets around just fine on his 3 legs. Runs, goes up/down stairs, etc. He is completely handi-capable. However, if he were to lose the other front leg I have no idea how (or if) he will manage. After saving up over $2,000 of my own money. I am going to do everything I can to scratch and claw for the remaining funds necessary (almost $6,000) to do this for him. It's incredible what this stuff costs!

If you can help, it would be so very much appreciated: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2PJha

We've raised over $2,000 so far! Almost half to the goal! Should there be any extra it will go toward rehab, meds and donations to Atlanta Boxer Rescue.

Thanks so much! :)

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2PJha

Carl

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment