Re: [boxer lovers] I love my Babies

 

I live in the Charlotte/Hickory area of North Carolina. I have photos on the group, the album should be Dozer & Patches. They both are brown white & black. Patches is fixed but Dozer her son is not.
Barbara H. Talbert


________________________________
From: Jeanne <purrfectlyexotic@gmail.com>
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [boxer lovers] I love my Babies


 

where do you live? Do you have photos? What are their blood lines?
I am a small breeder and can help you find homes if you provide more
details. What colour are they and how old?

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Barbara <mailto:bdillow16%40yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hello everyone, I am a boxer lover & have been for years. I have 2
> gorgeous boxers, mother & son. I am forced to move & where I am going I
> can't have them. It kills me, but I DO NOT want to take the chance of
> putting them on criagslist & maybe some one using them for bait dogs. I
> hope someone in the group or a friend of a friend can help me out. Please
> let me know if you can. They can stay where there at for now, but I still
> need someone to take them. My male his dad was a white boxer & he does make
> some white puppies. I hope I can post this here because I am so afraid
> someone might treat them badly.
> Thanks
> Barbara
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment