Re: [boxer lovers] I love my Babies

 

Barbara:

Where are you located?

" Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

--- On Mon, 8/27/12, Barbara <bdillow16@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Barbara <bdillow16@yahoo.com>
Subject: [boxer lovers] I love my Babies
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 1:51 PM

 

Hello everyone, I am a boxer lover & have been for years. I have 2 gorgeous boxers, mother & son. I am forced to move & where I am going I can't have them. It kills me, but I DO NOT want to take the chance of putting them on criagslist & maybe some one using them for bait dogs. I hope someone in the group or a friend of a friend can help me out. Please let me know if you can. They can stay where there at for now, but I still need someone to take them. My male his dad was a white boxer & he does make some white puppies. I hope I can post this here because I am so afraid someone might treat them badly.

Thanks

Barbara

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment