Re: [boxer lovers] Boxer needs help near Appomatoc VA

 

I am not part of rescue, nor is that something I could do right now.  I may be able to the dog in for a short time.

________________________________
From: normandyboxers1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [boxer lovers] Boxer needs help near Appomatoc VA

Hi Alice, are you part of rescue? I do not know if you can get them to give him up. If you want to send me a private message, I can give you the elderly lady's phone number for particulars. People seem to still have faith in me, so could you keep me informed?  You may have to take photos,, make charges and push them. I would if I could, but i can help this way.  normandyboxers1@yahoo.com

thank you
Brenda Daniels

--- In boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com, Alice Miller <alice.miller6711@...> wrote:
>
> I'm only a couple of hours away from Appomattox VA, between Lynchburg and Roanoke. 
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: normandyboxers1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
> To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:29 PM
> Subject: [boxer lovers] Boxer needs help near Appomatoc VA
>
> Please cross post. We need help near Appomatoc VA. now this is second hand from a lady who will pay for all vet bills if we can get him. i am no longer able, I am awaiting a heart transplant. This Boxer is chained to something and even was attacked by another on his chain. He has a bad eye. I was told the owners are drug people. I do not know if you can help but i have to try. I have her phone number for more details.
> I advise caution.
> thank you,
> Brenda Daniels
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment