Re: [boxer lovers] I want my Dog Daisy Back!

 

Lorraine:

I cannot say I am sorry enough for what your family has just experienced.  I pray that justice is done.  It will not bring your baby back, but maybe it will save someone else.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Val

" Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

--- On Wed, 2/29/12, Lorraine <lorrainemichelle78@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Lorraine <lorrainemichelle78@yahoo.com>
Subject: [boxer lovers] I want my Dog Daisy Back!
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 9:06 PM

 

on Sunday we were taking my son to the Dr for a bad asthma attack. as we were going out the door our Boxer had gotten out, our kids went to get her. a car that was speeding on our road, killed her. our speed limit is 40 mph. he was doing 60mph. it is a known problem in our area. he hit her so hard she broke her neck & back. I screamed for my husband , as I held her, saying Daisy, Daisy. I held her and did not want to let go. My whole body went limp. I just could not move. Two of my sons and a woman who had stopped, had to help me up. I just felted that I piece of me died as well....... the kids were out side and saw it! my husband saw it from the second floor window. it was a hit and run, but we did see the guy and I reported it to the state troopers. our kids go to school with his kids.

My daisy was my baby, when I received her the vet felt that she was younger than 8 weeks. more like 5 or 6 weeks. I carried her around for 3 months like a baby in a baby sling. I treated her like a child. my husband would tease me that I was making a sissy out of her. she had a birthday party with a cake ( all vanilla with her name on it), Christmas presents, and even a Easter basket. she would be 2 years old this weekend. I just don't know what to do.... I feel like someone cut my heart out. she was cremated and I am having the state trooper do what he can. he said he could tell from the damage on the collar that he was speeding. and it was a hit and run. the trooper knows us and has seen the dog before. I just hope that this guy does not get away with this.......I just want my dog back....

PS. with all this our was admitted to the hospital with in a hr of having to cremate our dog. he was finally sent home on Wednesday. our house is just too empty, even with the 6 of us. there is still a huge void in the house.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment