Hello

 

I have two dachshunds. Anna is 2 1/2 long hair mini female w/very blue eyes. Very friendly & very needy. I just took in a rescue Nikko. 4 y/o tan short hair male. Nikko has some aggression issues and barks at everything. He comes from a home where one of the children tormented and/or teased him. He bit this child in the mouth and gave him three stitches. Hence the family got rid of him instead of the child. (go figure). Nikko has been great with me. Is a bit stand offish, nips at pant legs of others. He is a great protector, but barks at everything he hears. Often late at night. I have been slowly introducing Nikko to other people, and he is coming along. I don't know what to do about the barking. Often this goes on in the middle of the night. I am open to any suggestions anyone has.

Jim

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment