Re: [boxer lovers] Boxer hugs

 

my boxer baby hugs me by putting her cheak against mine or her forehead against mine  or leaning against me. 

--- On Wed, 11/30/11, Valerie I <lady_christa_39@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Valerie I <lady_christa_39@yahoo.com>
Subject: [boxer lovers] Boxer hugs
To: boxerlovers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 2:01 PM

 

I know Boxers are known "huggers" so I am not surprised when I get hugs.  What has surprised me the last couple of days is this.  My mom had a stroke and is in the ICU.  Guess who has been closer to my side than usual?  Guess who has noticed when I am feeling upset and/or stressed and just has to wrap her arms around me and put her cheek to mine?  Is she more human than I think, or what?  Is it any wonder we are nuts about our Boxer babies? 

Just had to share.

Val & Heidi

" Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment