Re: [boxer lovers] Boxer hugs- natural nurturers

 

My Cho is so sweet and empathetic with me. She has also checked in and
comforted 2 of my recent guests( neither have dogs) who kept saying
everything was fine--I am psychic and observant enough to know that
these 2 guests needed some TLC to say the least. They were both acting
like Cho was pesty-- they shoo-ed her away-but she was persistent and I
was in agreement with Cho's choice to show em some love!
That was several months ago. She has continued to greet them with great
love and check on them when they are down. I had Cho spayed on 11/21. It
was so hard on her. I gotta say, both of these friends suddenly were
very nurturing and attentive to her-
It was great to watch. And Cho is back to her old self now--
I am ordering her little sweatshirt/hoodies off of ebay as she doesn't
want her coat blanket (Tough1 by JT) off!
Additionally I'd like to report that my Huskie Mix 'ever stoked on
life' tripod, Huskie dude, Odie started sleeping right by Cho when she
came home from her surgery. So great to see love shared amongst many
creatures. Now she is back to growling and playing and gumming his
neck--he just smiles and rolls on his back!

Aho and all my relations!
Happy Warm Holidays!
Beah and Cho

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment