URGENT NEW UPDATE!! Fwd: OREGON - EMERGENCY!!!! PEE WEE, PB PARALYZED SENIOR DOXIE BOY NEEDS A NEW HOME/RESCUE!! OWNER MOVING THIS WEEK-END!!!

 

RECEIVED AN EMAIL THIS MORNING FROM OWNERS****THEY ARE MOVING TO LAS VEGAS TOMORROW AND THEY CONTACTED THEIR NEW LANDLORD IN LAS VEGAS++++NEW LANDLORD WILL NOT LET THEM BRING PEE WEE TO LAS VEGAS WITH THEM!!!!!  WE WERE PRAYING LANDLORD WOULD LET THEM BRING HIM WITH THEM UNTIL WE FOUND RESCUE FOR HIM!!!!!  SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SENDING ME PICTURES THIS MORNING.....THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT!!!!!  PLEASE, PLEASE, IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN SAVE THIS BOY????
 
PLEASE, PLEASE CROSSPOST AGAIN!!!


Cheryl Anderson princes7ca@yahoo.com
OTRA Verified Transporter
All American Dachshund Rescue
www.allamericandachshundrescue.org

--- On Sat, 7/30/11, Elena Mavros <PIDinc@aol.com> wrote:

From: Elena Mavros <PIDinc@aol.com>
Subject: [Senior Dog Rescue] Fwd: OREGON - EMERGENCY!!!! PEE WEE, PB PARALYZED SENIOR DOXIE BOY NEEDS A NEW HOME/RESCUE!! OWNER MOVING THIS WEEK-END!!!
To: dachshaus@gmail.com, loisarmstrong@frontier.com, DachshundsInNeed@yahoogroups.com, info@c2cdr.org, debbystocks@dixiedachshundrescue.com, aadrintake@gmail.com, msdoximom@yahoo.com, dachsiehause@sbcglobal.net, bobbiejo44@gmail.com, info@almosthomerescue.org, christine@ddrtx.org, Gulfcoastdachshundrescue@yahoo.com, heidi@daretorescue.com, info@daretorescue.com, ellenwh@bellsouth.net, DASHRescue@gmail.com, AllAmericanDachshundRescue@gmail.com, info@dachshundrescuesouthflorida.com, RescueOldDogs@yahoogroups.com, RescueSeniorDogs@yahoogroups.com, OldDogsRescue@yahoogroups.com, FLORIDAANIMALRESCUE@YAHOOGROUPS.COM, SeniorDogRescue@yahoogroups.com, SavingSeniorAnimals@yahoogroups.com, AmericanSeniorDogs@yahoogroups.com, FLORIDAANIMALRESCUE@YAHOOGROUPS.COM, petswithdisabilities@comcast.net, specialneedspets@yahoogroups.com, SaSNDR@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 8:49 AM

 

Please help this poor senior…
 

 
DIRE EMERGENCY!!!  OREGON DOXIE RESCUE IS FULL!! *READ EMAIL BELOW ABOUT PEE WEE AND HIS CURRENT SITUATION**
 
 
*PLEASE CONTACT PATRICIA AT: englishrose4life@yahoo.com   (at   yahoo.com)
IF YOU CAN SAVE THIS SWEET BOY.
 
 
*IF YOU CAN NOT HELP, PLEASE CROSS-POST FAR AND WIDE.  I HAVE NO PICTURES OF HIM TO SEND TO YOU.
 
 
 
From: Patricia Robinson englishrose4life@yahoo.com  (at   yahoo.com)
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:24 AM
To: jrangan@teleport.com
Subject: Pee Wee
 
Hi;  I don't know if you remember me?  I have a 10 year old little Dachshund Pee Wee.  He became paralyzed 3 years ago, and I called you for advice, and I need your help!  We have to move out of state this weekend, and I have been trying to find Pee Wee a good home.  He's a love and a very good little dog.
Our daughter had some domestic problems, and I have my 2 grand children living with me now and I have no time to assist Pee Wee in his daily needs.  I feel so sorry for him but one of my grand kids is only 1 year old, and she takes all my time, and financially we are not able to keep up with vet bills.  I got him a wheel chair and he hates it
Can you please help me??  I do not know what to do.  He needs a good home.
Thank you,
Patricia
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment