Re: Newbie mommy named puppy

 

Rita,

OMG!!! She is just too cute. I wants to just kiss her to pieces. I have one dachshund, he is a rescue and he is 9 years old. I want more!!! Their little personalities are just amazing. He is just my love. I also have another dog, she is a Terrior Mix and I have had her since she was six weeks and she is also my baby girl, but she doesn't have the personality like my doxie. Don't get me wrong I still love her to pieces and wouldn't trade her for a million dollars but the difference is amazing. I have had several other types of dogs over my life and none of them have the charm and personalities of dachshunds.
My boy was pretty much completely house broke when I got him, now of course he was 7 years old but he did have accidents. I worked with him and within a few days we had no more issues.
Unfortunately my husband is against getting another dachshund but I don't know that I can live without getting another one. My only concern is it will break my little mans heart if I get a puppy, so I am not sure what I am going to do. My husband say we can't travel or do anything because of the dogs and I told him most hotels are dog friendly and we can still travel. He doesn't agree. This wasn't an issue before because we had friends or family that would doggie sit and now we have relocated to another state and I don't know anyone and he only knows a few people from work.
Anyway sorry, enough about me. Your Sugar is absolutely adorable and I thing you picked he perfect name for her. I also agree they are like potato chips you can't just have one. If I could do it I would have at least two if not three or four. I look forward to seeing pictures as she grows into a young lady.....
Mikki

--- In Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Schallert" <rita111655@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
> I have tried to send just pics of the puppy to the email addy of the group but guess they didn't go through. We have named the puppy "SUGAR" since thats what I kept calling her.
> I added new photos under my photo file, called Ritas puppy.Everyone please take a look and see what you think of her.
>
> I didn't know this breed was like potato chips, you can't have just one! hubby loves Sugar so much he's already talking about another one at some point. lol
>
> Sugar is doing so good. From all that I've read it says this breed can be hard to housebreak, but she's been amazing and is almost totally housebroke at 8wks. Plus she goes to the door and cries to go outside and go potty.
>
> can't wait to hear from you all.
> Rita & Sugar & Rowdy
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment