Re: new puppy

 

Hi Robert, 

Your new baby mini wirehair Doxie is adorable. It sounds like you are hooked like the rest of us in this group! They are sweetest, funniest, and coolest dogs ever....no matter the color or the type of coat!
Congratulations to you.

Peg



-----Original Message-----
From: Robert & Nathalie <malysse@videotron.ca>
To: Dachsie_World <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 1:11 am
Subject: <Dachsie World> new puppy [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Robert & Nathalie included below]
My name is Robert and I've been breeding Cocker & Springer  spaniel for 15 years, last week my Springer breeder who breed also Mini-wired place me one and I LOVE HER SO MUCH !!!!
I am learning about this new breed and so far I am not disappointed .
Here is a picture of her
 
thank you
Bob
    Robert Lacroix & Nathalie Clément
Élevage Malysse & École Passion Canin
          malysse@videotron.ca
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment