Re: new puppy

 

i see she is true to the wire haired and is a card already   love the pose :)
enjoy the fun is just beginning
alison




-----Original Message-----
From: Robert & Nathalie <malysse@videotron.ca>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm
Subject: <Dachsie World> new puppy [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Robert & Nathalie included below]
My name is Robert and I've been breeding Cocker & Springer  spaniel for 15 years, last week my Springer breeder who breed also Mini-wired place me one and I LOVE HER SO MUCH !!!!
I am learning about this new breed and so far I am not disappointed .
Here is a picture of her
 
thank you
Bob
    Robert Lacroix & Nathalie Clément
Élevage Malysse & École Passion Canin
          malysse@videotron.ca
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment