Re: Need some advice and hugs

 

Jackie,

Gentle hugs to your heart. It is hard I know, I have been there many times too. It does break your heart, but please know you did the right thing to help her from her suffering. She was too ill to get better. Bless you for caring so much for her that you have set her free. She is now running over Rainbow Bridge and happy because of the love you gave her all those years.
 
Peg



-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Withrow <kbwithrow@sbcglobal.net>
To: Dachsie_World <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs

 
I am soooo sorry for the loss of your baby. That is so hard on one and I feel for u. Know she is in a better place and u will see her one day.
Karen W

From: Jackie Jones <jackiekayjones@yahoo.com>
To: "Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com" <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs



OK

I took her this afternoon to a vet up here where I live. They are working with me for the cost, I paid half down and a post dated check for the other half in 2 weeks. She is now at the Bridge and we took her back to my brother in law's and buried her.
I just got back.
A very hard time right now

Jackie

From: "MnPacRat@aol.com" <MnPacRat@aol.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs

 
Jackie,
 I agree with Eni, you need to help this dog now not days from now. Please do take her to the vet immediately . They will work with you because it is the right thing to do.
 
Peg






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment