Re: Need some advice and hugs

 

So very sorry for you. I know you're hurting, but she is sooo much better off. To hurt is something we all hope will not happen to us at the end. 

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Connie H <onefinebrat@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

My heart aches for you, but just focus on all the good years you had with her and remember that she is in a better place now. 


From: Jackie Jones <jackiekayjones@yahoo.com>
To: "Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com" <Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, July 13, 2011 4:44:48 PM

Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs

 

OK

I took her this afternoon to a vet up here where I live. They are working with me for the cost, I paid half down and a post dated check for the other half in 2 weeks. She is now at the Bridge and we took her back to my brother in law's and buried her.
I just got back.
A very hard time right now

Jackie


From: "MnPacRat@aol.com" <MnPacRat@aol.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: <Dachsie World> Need some advice and hugs

 
Jackie,
 I agree with Eni, you need to help this dog now not days from now. Please do take her to the vet immediately . They will work with you because it is the right thing to do.
 
Peg





--
Nancy P. Foster
NBCT ALA ELA 2002
Retired English teacher

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment