Re: how do I do this?

 

Hello!

It's very easy to post pictures to the group.
If you set your MESSAGE DELIVERY to INDIVIDUAL EMAIL, you can simply attach pictures to an email and send it to the Group. If you'd prefer to do it on the Group, you click the PHOTOS button on the left side of the main page. You will see ADD PHOTO and CREATE ALBUM buttons right under the SEARCH FOR OTHER GROUPS search box. If you click PHOTOS, select ADD TO A NEW ALBUM, and then select GROUP or PERSONAL.

Yahoo no longer allows attaching pictures within messages posted directly on the group.

I hope this helps!


Moderator of
A Dachsie World, the Online Dachshund Group,
Phoebe Snyder

 


From: Rita Schallert <rita111655@yahoo.com>
To: Dachsie_World@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, July 17, 2011 1:56:57 AM
Subject: <Dachsie World> how do I do this?

 

can you all tell me how I can attach a pic of the puppy with a post?
thanks,
Rita

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment